The by-laws of the Point West Rotary Club Foundation mandate that there will be a minimum of 7 and maximum of 15 Trustees, including 2 ex officio non-voting trustees; Point West Rotary Club President and the Point West Rotary Club President-elect.
The by-laws also state that all Trustees must be Point West Rotary members in good standing for a continuous period of at least one year, with broad experience in Rotary life and with management and policy making experience, particularly in finance and the fields in which PWR supports activities.
Point West Rotary Club Foundation Officers and Trustees 2016-2017
- Kathy Copeland, President
- Mike Cendro, Vice-President
- Gordon Gerwig, Treasurer
- Paul Friedrich, Secretary
- Tom Engwer
- Robert Ellis
- Roger Gaskin
- Dave Christenson
- Dave Abbott
- Tom Harvey
- Gary Pevey
- Dan Hall
- Doeg Weill
Ex Officio Trustees
- Desiree Wilson, PWR President
- Rick Bixler, PWR President-Elect
Vacancies are filled as follows:
- Point West Rotary members interested in becoming a Point West Rotary Club Foundation Trustee indicate interest by letting the Point West Rotary President or the PWRC Foundation President know.
- The nominating committee will be made up of the 5 members of the Executive Committee of the Point West Rotary Club Foundation Board.
- Questionnaires will be sent to and filled out by all interested parties. The questions are used to understand the interest, commitment and the ability to take on the required role of a Trustee. It also gauges the member’s understanding of the mission & goals of the Foundation, as well as any relevant skills the member might have that is pertinent to being a Trustee.
- The nominating committee will present at least 2 qualified names for every vacant position.
- Voting of Trustees will take place in May at one of the regular Friday morning meetings. All Point West Rotarians have a chance to vote.